Take websites to the next level
With our ICT50615 Diploma of Website Development, you will hone the website design and development skills needed to build highly engaging, dynamic and mobile-friendly websites for the future. You will also develop the skills required to enter the website development industry as both an independent contractor (Freelancer) and as part of a development team, using industry-standard software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud, content management systems such as WordPress and industry-standard frameworks such as Bootstrap.
If you have a passion for creativity that serves many purposes and want to work in a fluid and ever-changing industry, then a career in website development may be for you.
The benefits of completing a Website Development Diploma:
- Foundation website development skills that allow you to create endless layouts
- Advanced website development skills to work on e-commerce and large-scale business websites
- Client and project management skills for small- and large-scale projects
- Clear articulation pathways for higher education and on-going career development
AIICT is delivering this course on behalf of, and in partnership with the Registered Training Organisation, Everthought College of Construction, RTO Number 51681.
You'll learn to:
- Create engaging, creative and dynamic web pages that captivate your target audiences
- Develop mobile-friendly websites that change appearance to suit different devices
- Design, build and implement databases, database tables and integrate these with websites
- Understand new web technology trends and learn how you can implement them
- Reduce security risks through preventative measures to create robust solutions
ICT50615 Diploma of Website Development
Our ICT50615 Diploma of Website Development has 20 units structured into 3 major clusters of learning. Each cluster contains units grouped into core study areas that are covered during the 15-month qualification. The tuition fee for this course is $5,450.
The units within each cluster are outlined in the table below.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|ICTICT418||Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment|
|ICTWEB504||Build a document using eXtensible markup language|
|ICTWEB506||Develop complex cascading style sheets|
|ICTICT515||Verify client business requirements|
|CUADIG502||Design digital applications|
|ICTDBS415||Build a database|
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|ICTDBS502||Design a database|
|ICTPRG425||Use structured query language|
|ICTWEB501||Build a dynamic website|
|ICTWEB502||Create dynamic web pages|
|ICTWEB503||Create web-based programs|
|ICTDBS504||Integrate database with a website|
|ICTPRG507||Implement security for applications|
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|ICTICT509||Gather data to identify business requirements|
|ICTWEB516||Research and apply emerging web technology trends|
|ICTPRG505||Build advanced user interface|
|ICTPRG413||Use a library or pre-existing components|
|ICTWEB505||Develop complex web page layouts|
|ICTWEB509||Use site server tools for transaction management|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a safe workplace|
The Australian Institute of ICT holds regular induction and online orientation sessions, plus rolling starts for workshops and tutorials, so you can start learning when it suits you. Ready to get started? Request Info. Eligibility Requirements apply.
What happens next?
Here’s what you can expect after you’ve applied.
- A course advisor will call to chat about your course and set up a time for you to get started.
- You will then be invited to complete the student application process which includes a Pre-Enrolment Profile and Capability Quiz
- Once your student application has been submitted, you can go on to complete the enrolment process or contact your course advisor.
- If all your documentation is in order, you will then be invited to attend an online orientation and you will be ready to start studying.
The total course cost including enrolment fee is $5,450.
To apply to any course at AIICT, there is a once off $350 enrolment fee per course enrolment (each time you enrol into a course). The enrolment fee must be paid in full before your application is considered. If you are successful the full course fee is $5,100.
Cluster 1 tuition fee – $1,500
Cluster 2 tuition fee – $1,800
Cluster 3 tuition fee – $1,800
Payment of invoice
AIICT offer payment plans to support students through their financial obligations of studying,
dividing the total course fees into 15 equal monthly payments of $340.00 for the duration of the course.
Alternatively, students can pay up to a maximum of $1500.00 prior to each cluster with the outstanding balance to be paid through a payment plan.
If you have any questions about how the payment plan works, simply reach out to our customer service team on 1800 515 110 or email us at [email protected]
The ICT50615 Diploma of Website Development covers the learning material for the following vendor aligned courses:
- Introduction to SQL and Databases
- Microsoft 20761 – Querying Data with Transact-SQL 2016
Vendor certifications can be included at an additional cost. Please discuss this with your Trainer or Course Advisor.
Have a question?Request a Callback from one of our Course Advisors
Enrol Now Reserve your space and start your enrolment process today
A BALANCED APPROACH TO TRAINING WITH DDLS
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the widest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. For more than 25 years, DDLS has been an award-winning non-accredited training provider, spanning across Australia and into Asia.
DDLS partners with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices.
GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE WITH THE MICROSOFT IMAGINE ACADEMY
To help meet the current global need for people highly skilled in Microsoft technologies, as well as assist you in reaching your academic and career potential, the Australian Institute of ICT has partnered with the world-class Microsoft Imagine Academy to offer you top-quality education programs.
Specifically designed around building your expertise in today’s most popular technologies, the Microsoft Imagine Academy is focused on helping you to gain Microsoft Certification, a globally recognised credential that will give you a distinctive edge in the competitive job market.