Derek tends to be objective and direct, favoring straightforward facts over ambiguous emotions.
Running a team of 15 developers to build and ship a successful app in financial services.
One piece of advice that Derek wanted to give himself at the start of the course
Stay in the moment and have fun.
DISC TYPE – ANALYST (C)
Derek tends to be an objective thinker who prioritizes accuracy and results. He will likely pay attention to small details and take a systematic approach to solving problems.
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Information Architecture
The role of a Cybersecurity Analyst requires you to be pragmatic, analytical, and logical, allowing you to support your findings with data. This is close to the comfort zone for your personality type, which is why your Job Fit Score is high.
What comes naturally to Derek
1. Experimenting with many solutions to a problem
2. Enjoying thorough spreadsheets
3. Reviewing all of the facts when processing a situation
4. Having a well-organized area
What energizes Derek
1. Order and organization
2. Accuracy & precision
3. Finding the best possible outcome
4. Creating procedures
What drains Derek
1. Unreliable, unproven information
2. Dealing with emotionally charged issues
3. Meeting lots of new people at once
4. Crowded, busy events